I had with Mrs. W. With her I had the last year of early intervention. Today was our last day, as I had my morning "service" in the manger compete .* happy *
Mom is already fully excited.
It was a very nice time with Mrs. W. I have learned a lot and they really to my heart.
have so mom and dad yesterday, a little something crafted.
have so mom and dad yesterday, a little something crafted.
| |
| The parting gift! |
THANKS MRS W. They are wonderful!!
to be surrounded occasion Mama hat was embroidered for me. * * Stolzbin
A nursery bag for my change of clothes. I find that my mom has been successful. :-)
So now I slip into bed and wish you a good night!
Oh and there's something new. Mama and the day after tomorrow Vostellungsgespräche.
Mama I press the thumb firmly.
Bussi
your Ciara Lynn
0 comments:
Post a Comment