Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Did Brigitte Bardot Have Corset Training?

A tough day for mom ,....

but a successful day for me !!!!!
Today I pretty Mama gestellt.Und to the test wanted to test how much nerve she has.
All I should not have I done and Mama's "favorite word" today was NO! !

But since everything has a happy ending in that I have also shown that I am great at. Yes folks, a small Ciara large . And quite appropriate to an early beginning of my career I have today kindergarten is the first time made Pippi into the pot.
Mom and Dad will soon be freaked out with joy. And while I sat on the potty I've ever tried the same but what mom and dad show me the whole time. Namely me
even attract .
Well okay I have actually not quite, but it's also
born a master.
I will continue to practice and as befits a great Ciara I will definitely make this soon.

And that was not all. On Sunday, I am the first time crawled .
Not gerobbt or back on the slipped. No crawled correctly. Mama and Papa
really surprised and not bad for an ordinary
PRIMA Baby I will also like to again.


So there today, but again, great news from me.
why I am publishing today, along with some pictures to it.






Sun now I wish is a beautiful good night and sweet dreams.

Today it extra Knut Shas

your Ciara Lynn \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment