Friday, February 18, 2011

Church Letter Of Encouragement

Small, Large Ciara ...

Hello dear ones,

Da Mama still has no desire to sleep, has considered himself to you even a little bit to get on the stand. For the next month will begin a very exciting part for me.

I will go next month in the nursery. But at the time Mama bear a little bit like the settling time is because I am currently very affectionate. Preferably with mom in her arms, and when Mama me to the pen is as long as I do theater to my mom gives up annoyed. And her housework makes when I sleep. Even while eating, I've become very particular, because I have days when I will only be fed by mom and dad refuse to eat when planning to feed me.
But this time will eventually pass. * Hihi *

Then we had last week once again a growth story because of my investigation.
the moment I'm still 70.5 cm tall and weigh 8.5 kg.
The doctors in the hospital I was also pretty annoyed and my blood taken again. :-(
For in November was already a blood sample which is responsible for growth is very low. Now, this was again checked and he was again low, but the doctor can not get discouraged and want to lose weight in April, again blood and check this value before further investigations be made stationary.

But we also have a super good news, because on Tuesday I was with Dad at the top doctor at the hospital because of my nose. And yes believe it or not, but so far my nose and throat free. Although the right side is narrowed a little, but that does not scare us right now.

it first, no further surgery is planned. * Happy, hopping, dancing *

Then I can also tell something about my dad. Making yes to a retraining specialist logistics and warehouse yesterday posted its interim review. And he was the first time voted positively and had very good mood. So by and large, does that mean it went well. Well yes and he needs to consist of at least ne 4 in the final examination. So I Papa you keep our fingers crossed.


If ye love finally got some new pictures of me.




thicknesses knutscha
your Ciara Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment