Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pctv 150e 55e Software Windows 7

for thought ....

Hello dear ones,

Today I'm (Ramona) it again.
currently goes into a social network Spell around, the popularity but also evokes emotion. These are subject concerns me very much and I hope you are also a little busy.

children with disabilities are not sick,
they do not need therapy,
but ACCEPTANCE !!!!!!!!!!!
... 93% is copy the text NOT
I hope this is my friend to the 7% fall


The first sentence I give right, because not every possible disability and equal to an underlying condition with them. Of course, for disabilities, diseases such as a heart defect drag, but it need not be.

The children with disabilities need no therapy is not for me to understand. For Ciara would have never learned as much if it had not received therapy such as physiotherapy or ECI.

also accepted I wish Ciara. I want her to be integrated as well as any other child as well.


Furthermore, this link has appeared.


has also, of course, to each his own opinion.

My opinion is that I can not not suffer if someone insulted my child as Mongo. Clearly there are far too many people who do not know better, and usually I'm the trouble to explain it to you. But there are also people who are dependent not teachable.

The word Downie I personally do not find bad. I even say it!
When Ciara get old enough and understands it then it can of course decide for themselves whether they want to be named and defend themselves.
There are words which should not say easy, but there are words there can be argue about it if you say this or not.

This topic will probably raise a lot of criticism, but as I read along and knows some secret. I find it important to post this.

The one topic will be what they are sufficiently discussed kann.Da the Company to proceed in part, a lot.
is
Only recently, again a very bad comment has appeared in a girl with Down syndrome. And I personally think it's terrible what some people make for a verdict.

I wish you all a lot of power and I know how loving and uniqueness of each individual child in his own way whether it can be disabled or able-bodied.

This sense.

Greetings
Ramona

0 comments:

Post a Comment