overwhelmed ....
And do not even know where to put all thoughts and feelings.
But the best start at the beginning. I have about 3 weeks before the offer could get Ciara from March to go into a creche.
this job I was of course happy to have all the necessary applications are filed.
Now we had today Aufnahmegespräch.Ich am totally surprised by Ciara as well as by the establishment. Ciara was all that we have encountered the same to my heart. With all they wanted cuddling and smooching .* hihi *
Ciara has shown absolutely at their best and was really good and waited until we were through with the formalities.
The nice Downie Mami have from last year, we met again and Ciara is her almost immediately jumped on her arm and she wanted to canoodle. It was a sight for the gods. Her son goes to school in August and thus Ciara probably succeed him. * Lol *
It was a super nice conversation and we hope that now everything works. The team leader of the crib we have already met. And the not quite finished rooms we were allowed to visit already. Ciara was very attentive and super happy. I think will feel super comfortable.
So now I hope it works out really well with the Manger Square and nothing goes wrong. We are very confident.
So now it means for us to enjoy the weekend because tonight 5 years ago my husband and I are met.
I LOVE YOU MY TREASURE AND HOPE WE REMAIN QUITE YET VERY MANY YEARS TOGETHER! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 love
greetings
Ramona
0 comments:
Post a Comment