WIMMELWÜRMCHEN looking forward !!!!* *
Yesterday I had my first day in the crib. It was so nice. So many people, especially as many children. * Wow *
Mama came out of the amazement did not get out.
I showed her again again that in the crib, everything is different.
Mama could ever even disappear for half an hour.
To learn in time that we all have secret love other readers.
Best wishes at this point. * Wink, wink *
I've already rausgepickt a governess, with whom I've cuddled. She was also so kind and gave me a yogurt. * Yummy * mmmhhmmm
There is so much to discover here, so my conclusion is for the first day.
I had a lot of fun and would like to go there again. * Smile * (Mom would have liked to show you pictures, because Mom has made quite a lot. Since she has asked anyone yet but if they can show the pictures here they can for now)
;
The culmination of the day yesterday for the first time I've been all alone. Mom was flabbergasted.
If ye love
now I have to get dressed the same, because we're leaving soon to Wimmelwürmchen. :-)
Bussi your Ciara Lynn
0 comments:
Post a Comment