Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Temperature Calculation Pcr

Mama give the carrots times .....

Hello dear ones,

Yes I live too. In the new year, there is of course to read what we have
those we still do not want.:

A happy new year !!!!!

Today I held my Mama very nice on Trapp ....

first I've made no nap, but sometimes a little in my bed "cleared "....





Then I continued in the hallway and threw a bit of time to deposit bottles down the hall ...






And finally I have stolen the carrot Mama ......



mom meant, okay then I'll get me just a second. No way Mom, I want to have it. * Hihi *




Today we were back in physical therapy, but somehow I do not have the time Fun. I only want to play with Mom and practice and not with Mr. E.
Mama somehow not really know what's going on, because at the ECI I do but also with properly. Well next week is yes again from everything because we have to return to hospital. Tuesday is my next surgery. :-(

Today we were in my future kindergarten. Maybe I can even in March in the nursery. The decision in February.

Mom will then apply the dates for training. You but has now decided beyond a sibling to me a few more years push yet to complete their first training as an educator. Perhaps they will also nanny. Furthermore, they must sleep a little

This is the keyword.

SLEEP !!!!! I do that now.
So all a good night and sweet dreams.
thickness Knut Schis

your Ciara Lynn \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment