Monday, January 17, 2011

How Transfer Voicemail To Laptop

a stressful day with ......

happy ending !!!!!!


Hello dear ones,

Yes, it's hard to believe but we are not even 24 hours after hospital back home.

No anesthesia!!

No OP !!!!!!

!!!!! No hospital

!!!!! No war of nerves

just happy BIN. \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

clock this morning at 6:30 we drove to Erfurt to 8:00 we were in the hospital. The marathon began. Application, interview, CT OP meeting, talking, meeting anesthesia, etc.
At 7:00 Ciara clock was allowed to eat the last time was because at 13:00 the CT clock was designed with anesthesia. Yes planned, is not implemented immediately. Because sleep for 2 hours. later it was only soweit.Das Ct itself lasted just 15 minutes if that. was from anesthesia in Ciara see anything. I had a child before me quietschfiedeles sitzen.Nur hunger she had. At 15:30 clock then the head doctor came to us to discuss with us everything else and we came to the conclusion:

It is NOT first!! further surgery to take place. Ciara is it runs great even breathe with all the super.
We have in 3 weeks of outpatient back and then watched as it goes, but right now I'm just happy to be at home and in my own bed to sleep.
Ciara was after that stressful day tod tired and asleep.

I hope that luck continues for us and Ciara still for a while no surgery is needed.

I would like to take this opportunity once for all pressed thanks thumbs. Apparently they have been effective. :-)

I wish you all a wonderful night,
for I am going in the same MY!! comfortable and cozy bed move.


Best wishes and lots of kisses to all who have thought of us today ....


Ciara and Ramona


0 comments:

Post a Comment