Monday, January 24, 2011

Initiation Ideas Without Alcohol

rails and connections for monorails

rails and connections for monorails


EHB tracks for the mining and tunneling from the profiles I-140E and Neuhäuser-profile I-140V. For both profiles several rail connections. The monorail tracks are used for self-driven and cable-operated cars. For the attachment of cable guide elements (roller blocks) roller block holder are provided. The maximum load on a monorail track is of rail sections, rail track and the rail link dependent.

standard rail profile I-140E
material S355J2G3
track for normal EHB-operation with usually loads up to 20 kN each carrying cat
Max load by a load trolley: • 3.000 mm at L = 28 kN
• 2.400 mm at L = 34 kN


cross section
A
cm ²


Wy
cc

Wz
cc

b1
mm

weight
kg / m
30.9
152.6
23.5
69
24.3
curve rails NEUHÄUSER Profile I-140


NEUHÄUSER high performance rails Profile I-140V - Call us on: +386 5 3746230
Bosnia and Herzegovina: 500 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment