This Sunday (19.04.) I started as announced at the Sparkassen-Duathlon on Scheibesee in Hoyerswerda in distance 10km run-40km bike-4km run. Once I free myself when running within a short time from the peloton and me so was able to secure a useful cushion for the second discipline. It was mighty hard on the bike again, since the role of the hunted I'm so not used. Added to this, had with the Sebastian Guhr, Patrick and Christian Thomschke and then some very fast cyclists included the persecution that would be all we can to give me my place in dispute. After 3 rounds on my bicycle, with some very strong head wind, my projection is just a 45 second "excess fat" left over. This I then built the last two laps of four kilometer to 1 minute and was able to celebrate my first victory in the young season. When the Saxons
Duathlon Championships next weekend I will not attend due to family reasons, but my current form in all 3 disciplines fills me very optimistic about the end of May, taking off the Bundesliga season in Gladbeck.
Maybe I pass by then once again be a 10 km running competition and then finally the long-standing intended target time of 33: XX for our guests.
So then, enjoy the beautiful weather and train hard!
Dirk
The result finds her soon here and pictures in the coming days in the gallery.
0 comments:
Post a Comment