The past month of March was to the stress of exams at the university under the label of the training. In a 17-day training camp, I was, as already announced by the team of the Bundesliga TV Dresden in sunny Tavira, Portugal to prepare myself for the upcoming Bundesliga season. In sunny 20 ° C we were able to complete many cycling, running and swimming miles on a summer mood. This makes the athletes of the different routes (short or long) each were placed together in a cottage, the organization of individual training sessions was much easier. When bicycle training and evenings together, it was then still possible to meet every 18 athletes are accompanying and exchange necessary information. In our house was found with F. Martin (TV Dresden), Jörg B. (TV Dresden), Björn B. (Kamenz) and Martin E. and H. Marcus (both SV Halle) and my group together, which high self-motivation and discipline impression made.
Tavira is a small but beautiful village on the Algarve. It is called due to its churches, "Prague of the South" and therefore offers many opportunities for cultural excursions. This would hopefully I can do in the middle of this year when we once again for a holiday in Portugal and we can all look at from the perspective of a tourist.
After I had landed on Wednesday 24.wieder in Germany, however, remained little time for recreation. Although trained realized something shorter and quieter on the Belasstung the last few weeks to build, but on Sunday it was also directly 10km run in Dresden. At the City-run I was able to prove a constant speed over the 3 rounds and a very good feel for the load in eighth position.
is this coming weekend will also have the next test. On Saturday the Dresden Aquathlon is used as a review of the league team for the coming season on the plan and on Sunday I will be at the Duathlon on Scheibesee / Hoyerswerda on the Olympic distance (10km run-40km bike-4km run) try to form to take advantage of the training camp .
I will then also immediately write an article for you here and place online, so it has to date again.
Until then, have fun and enjoy the nice weather!
Dirk
0 comments:
Post a Comment