Or .... 4 nice people and hopefully still many many more meetings.
Yesterday it was time again. We've seen our cute cuddly Jolina again. This time we were invited by Jolina at home and had lots of fun.
| |
| The Bobbycar I was totally mad, even by private treaty that was really going. |
| |
| Wen heaven I there so on ????? |
| |
| Luisa and Christian have built a snowman, who unfortunately melted very quickly. |
| |
| Jolina found my dad is not bad either. |
| |
| what I call brotherly love. |
| |
| Am Free I was overcome Jolinas cabinet. That's what I could for hours. * Hihi * |
have the delicious cupcakes from Martha unfortunately I overslept. :-(
| |
| Jolina can even eat with a spoon for me it is yet. |
And then there were back gifts. * Smile * Thank you very very much.
love Martina again we thank you very very much for the apron. Only the owl now has a disability, because she has only one eye. * Hihi *
Dear Jolina clan.
It was a very very great afternoon with you and we will determine once again come to visit. You are a wonderful family. Please stay Sun
whole lot Knut Schis
your Ciara
0 comments:
Post a Comment