today ?????
Hello Dear Ones, Yes
was kind to us today Christmas. Because today is 4 packets have arrived early for us.
Riessen A large (which has ample experience in hiding, I probably only at 24.12) and then 3 smaller.
is one of Anne Svea because mother once had luck and have a really great PuppenbettenSet won. Again, many thanks.
Then a package came from the rabbit hole, we also open until 24.12 .. I am huge I'm looking forward it.
And finally (and this package we have already opened) came from the small post Laurin and his wonderful family.
We are in a DS forum and there we have gewichtelt and Laurin could bewichteln us.
There were many great things in it, But Mama has got at most a photo of the Cologne Cathedral. Laurin's dad still has shot Früh before he is to work.
This is book is for Dad. A great book.
And the love Lara has painted a picture for us that will occupy pride of place in my room.
So again many many thanks dear ones.
So now I'm going to sleep because tomorrow will be a very exciting day.
kiss your
Ciara
0 comments:
Post a Comment