morning Post-Marathon in Dresden
Last Sunday I took on 10 Dresdner Morgenpost Marathon part. And I did not start on the 42,195 km, but wanted to test my form on the 10km, is to get a current value.
Because of my side jobs Runners at Point , I had the opportunity under this name to start with and was one of the 100 "elite competition numbers". So that I could place myself at the start in the front ranks of over 7000 runners occupied the field, to enable a quick start.
The launch took place at all distances on time at 10am. The first 2 kilometers went very well and fast (3:00 to 3:10 minutes per km) and I also felt very comfortable about it at first, but was from km 4 of the Worm it. My legs were unusually heavy, the abdominal muscles tense and it was kept from step to step to the heavy pace. At km 6 overtook me then Carsten N. a member of my new club TV Dresden, for which I will start next season. He had divided his grains seem to be better and was able to quickly put a few meters between us, but he also spoke of a hard and very demanding race.
I finished the race in 17th min in a time of 36:16. So I was still in the Top 20, but I could not achieve my target time of less than 35min.
the first place, the Kenyans John Mutai secured in a time of 29:52 min.
For me, it says in the next few weeks first "normal Training. "After I'm in the last few weeks re-entered well in my exercise rhythm and I will prepare myself now for the upcoming season. And I will try to deny some WK to set stimuli and still needed experience to collect. Because I just noticed this seemingly unimportant run, the mental capacity is not automatically available, but as well as physical abilities must be trained.
This provides the objectives for the next few weeks, let's see how it works with the implementation .
The results from Sunday you will find
Until then!
Dirk
0 comments:
Post a Comment