Here we go again
So, the training break is over and from next week I start training for next season. During my vacation I was with my girlfriend for a few days at the Tropical Islands, a beautiful and lovingly plant gestealtet about 100km north of Dresden. Without question, which is held up to its name already. 29 ° C and air humidity between 70-90%, an already exist from the mere push the beads of sweat on the forehead. A few pictures I have made you clean with. To my
BaföG a bit better on I started at Runnerspoint DD in casual work. There, I advise and sell a variety of Types of customers looking for the right shoe in lifestyle and running.
course I could not entirely be without sports, so I've taken in early September at the Swim & Run at the Luise Oberhäslich part in Kamenz. As I complete at this point as early as 2 weeks, without training, it surprised me a short time after the swim in 4th to rest position. I was told that Tom Judge (SC Riesa), Jörg Bozenhard (TV Dresden) and another float of about 30 sec were OSSV advance. As I had already caught up to 1km and the other OSSV'ler outdated, short-germinated hope in me. However, I immediately lose this, as André went past me and I do not oppose had. I still got Tom, who apparently overtaken the pace of Jörg pay Triput had, but I was about 1000m in front of the goal from Mark yet, so that has changed on my placement at the end of anything. Only the people in front were replaced with up to Jörg. Mark could not get Andre, but he was the best running time that he is fit for the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii at 11.10.
for me had said Wk any major championship, it was a nice conclusion of an exciting season.
'll see what next year holds surprises for me ready, in any case I will keep you up to date here.
Further reports and pictures finds her in www.ossv.de or tv dresden.com
your Dirk
0 comments:
Post a Comment