Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Does Andy Sixx Like Popcorn

second Competition in Schwerin - 2 Bundesliga

Last Sunday he was, should have the day that my streak of bad luck in this year's end.
But let's start at the beginning.
went on Saturday at noon it from Dresden in the state capital of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Schwerin). While accompanied us to the Saxon frontier nor rain, seemed to the rest of the journey the sun. The property, about 2km away from the transition zone was not what people think of as a comfortable dwelling, but better than a tent all times.
After a surprisingly good night and a hearty breakfast, we headed to the competition venue. Everyone there already, the first men were there, the water on to boil or rather bring it to warm slightly. When we finally turn around 12pm, were it had amazing 17 ° C, where it had always measured.
The swimming part was for me rather suboptimal min, so I started with a gap of 1:30 on the top of the second round of 800m. In the transition area I could see the torment of our team so far only his racer Micah already and so I started to follow him.
The first few miles were a little slow, but at km 15-20 I was able to read a name known to me.
the whereabouts of my other teammates have I done to this point, I do not worry because I knew Mark, Andrew and Thomas, if it once on the "bicycle" sit are unstoppable. I just wanted to go without a technical defect, and as far forward in the field in the second exchange. So it happened then too, because although it was a race with no drafting, were also distributed many time penalties does not always prevent, and so a group of about 30 riders came with me jointly by the 44km bike leg.
I can say for my part, I have sought me out of the slipstream of the other to keep away, for two minutes or even a disqualification, I needed now not at all or our team.
After a huge bustle in the transition area I came in 20th and from this out and had to swallow a group of 5-6 people before me by . Let The first run the 9.6 km km-long route was difficult and I was grateful when Mark showed up next to me. But even at km4 I felt like the forces came back and so could we initially rolled up together, the field from behind.
Mark was at km 6 or 7 am leaving, but I had unpacked the "bite reflex" and pulled me to one athlete after another forward. 1km from the finish, I had also contacted the view to Micah, but he was no longer to get.
In the end, number 15, and Micah for me 18th in the list. There were only 15 seconds separated us, but it can also be worlds. Mark was at the 24th, Andre to 33 and Thomas to 35 This managed we as 3rd Team of the Day directly improve the podium and were able to chart our position by five places from 15 to 10.
3.BuLi for the race next Sunday in Grimsby is the target is already connected. However, the re-get this result, a difficult task for us.
But if you press your fingers crossed, the work out. So
up soon! The results of this will

their course on the team page www.ossv.de or http://www.dtu-info.de/index.php/ergebnisse.125.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment